If you work with IT projects or want to make your startup, you might think about collaboration with an IT outsourcing company. We offer you to sort out whether you need IT outsourcing or not.
First of all, what is outsourcing in general? This is a process where you delegate part of your project of the whole project to another company. Such companies are called outsourcing IT companies and they might provide different kinds of services, like the following ones:
- the software (web/mobile/CRM) development;
- DevOps implementation/transformation;
- Big Data services;
- Database services;
- cloud migration services;
- server services, etc.
There are a lot of IT outsourcing IT companies that provide different services, so you can choose what you need. But the main question is to outsource or not?
Benefits of IT outsourcing
Every business owner worries about the quality of the services he uses. You might find the information about unscrupulous IT outsourcing companies that spoiled all the processes in the project. Unfortunately, such cases are real but a reliable IT outsourcing team will bring you only benefits, for example:
- Access to high-level specialists. IT outsourcing companies provide dedicated teams. Such teams are staffed with qualified specialists from Juniors to Seniors and Team Leads. Thus, you don’t need to look for talents and hire them, you’ll get all the specialists you need at once.
- Cost-reduction. You don’t need to spend money on hiring people and equipping their workplaces. Usually, you’ll pay for a dedicated team less than for such a team in-house. Also, unlike the in-house team, you don’t need to pay salaries after the project ends. This benefit is especially important for small companies and startups.
- Staff reduction. As we said above, you don’t need to hire a lot of new people in-house and can just use the necessary services remotely. Thus, you don’t need to expand your office place and other related things.
- Access to new technologies. Usually, dedicated teams use the newest tools in their work, thus your project will be pretty modern and efficient according to the newest technologies.
- Competitiveness increasing. You’ll reduce costs and will be able to invest money in another important part of work. Also, you’ll use modern tools in the project, this project will be efficient, flexible and lightweight. All these points will increase your competitiveness in the market.
How to choose a partner from multiple companies?
If you have decided to outsource the IT part of your business, you should look for a reliable partner. A lot of worldwide ratings say that Ukraine is the most reliable country for outsourcing. Ukrainian IT companies are responsible, can work with tight deadlines, can stick to a plan and solve risks. Also, this country has a convenient time zone for the EU and the USA because it’s overlapping the working hours. This is very important for communication because you might have problems with some meetings and other conversations.
To make the right choice, you need to pay attention to the company’s previous projects, feedback and even some rating you trust. You will have a conversation before signing a contract, where you should talk about your goals and understand if the outsourcing IT company can achieve them or not. Also, you will need to talk to specialists who will work on your project and have an interview to understand the hard and soft skills of specialists.
Wrap up: is IT outsourcing so good?
Well, yes. With the right outsourcing company, you’ll receive only benefits, your project will be done in time and your business will prosper. So, the main thing is to choose a reliable company that will make all the things smoothly.